Digitální univerzitní repozitář (Digital repository of Charles University) is run on the system DigiTool and provides access to:
- collection of electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs) defended before 2006,
- collection of maps of the Faculty of Science of CU (TEMAP project),
- historical collection of the Faculty of Law Library (historical sources of the Czech Law),
- historical library collections of Faculty of Arts of CU, incl. "Corpus scriptorum ecclesiaticorum Latinorum" collection,
- private libraries of Czech personalities, working materials and documents produced by the CU Rectorate, the
- historical documents of the Institute of the History of Charles University and Archive of Charles University and to
- ePrezencka - a collection which contains the electronic versions of frequently claimed documents and e-books for on-line and on-site reading only.
The repository also contains open access collections of:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Archive of Charles University
- Faculty of Science
The content of this repository is continously moved from this system to the Digital Library of the Charles University or to the Digital Repository of Charles University (according to the type of content) due to the termination of its support by supplier.