Digitální univerzitní repozitář (Digital repository of Charles University) is run on the system DigiTool and provides access to:
- collection of electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs) defended before 2006,
- collection of maps of the Faculty of Science of CU (TEMAP project),
- historical collection of the Faculty of Law Library (historical sources of the Czech Law),
- historical library collections of Faculty of Arts of CU, incl. "Corpus scriptorum ecclesiaticorum Latinorum" collection,
- private libraries of Czech personalities, working materials and documents produced by the CU Rectorate, the
- historical documents of the Institute of the History of Charles University and Archive of Charles University and to
- ePrezencka - a collection which contains the electronic versions of frequently claimed documents and e-books for on-line and on-site reading only.
The repository also contains open access collections of:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Archive of Charles University
- Faculty of Science
ETDs are available available only for students and employess of CU from university IPs and after login.
CU Rectorate: Access is restricted to staff only (all University staff).