Brepolis Latin Complete
The Brepolis Latin Complete allows the user to search simultaneously various databases, namely:
- the Library of Latin Texts - one of the most important databases of Latin literature from antiquity to the 20th century.
- the Aristoteles Latinus Database - critical editions of medieval translations of Aristotle's writings in full texts.
- the Archive of Celtic-Latin Literature - Latin texts of philosophers of the early Middle Ages (400-1200) from the territory of Celtic Europe (Saint Patrick, Augustinus Hibernicus, Columbanus, Sedulius Scottus, John Scottus Eriugena, Peter Abelard ...).
- the Monumenta Germaniae Historica (MGH) - one of the most important medieval critical editions.
- the Database of Latin Dictionaries - a database linking different types of Latin dictionaries developed by CTLO (Centre Traditio Litterarum Occidentalium).
- the Dictionary of Medieval Latin from British Sources - the most intelligible dictionary of medieval Latin and the first dictionary focusing on British medieval Latin.
- the L’Année philologique - bibliographic database of scientific works concerning all aspects of ancient Greek and Roman civilizations.
The 6 databases use the same interface and are searchable simultaneously with the Cross Database Searchtool. Free bibliographies Bibliographia Franciscana and Bibliographia Internationalis Spiritualitatis are also available.
Access limited to 3 concurrent users.
The access to this e-resource was supported by the CzechELib project.