SciFinder N (Chemical Abstracts)
SciFinder is a portal to chemistry and related information from the Chemical Abstracts (CAS) databases. It provides access to the most trusted collection of chemical substances, reactions and literature references from biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science and other related sciences.
Registration (required for every user):
1) authorised user must register - the registration need to be done from any IP-address of Charles University, eventually through remote access
2) fill in the registration form - ATTENTION
- e-mail address must be from e-mail domain "cuni.cz"
- choose User Name and password
3) complete registration proccess - via e-mail - open and read the e-mail message from SciFinder. If you accept the terms and conditions for using SciFinder, click the link in the e-mail
The access to this e-resource was supported by the CzechELib project.