Ovid's Evidence-Based Medicine Reviews (EBMS) is a complex resource for the evidence-based medicine (EBM) movement. It integrates clinical evidence with systematic research. EBMR contains the following databases:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness (DARE)
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA)
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHSEED)
- ACP Journal Club
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR)
Access limited to 5 concurrent users.
The access to this e-resource was supported by the CzechELib project.