Searchable and browseable RDA instructions in English, French, and German language. The RDA Toolkit also provides access to:
- user-created Workflows, Maps, and other tools,
- mappings of RDA to different schemas, including MARC 21,
- two views of RDA content—Table of Contents and RDA Element Set,
- full text of AACR2 with links to RDA,
- policy Statements of member libraries (USA, GB, Australia, Germany),
- MARC Record Examples of RDA Cataloging,
- tips for navigating and training opportunities.
Access is limited for one concurrent user.
You can also try the beta version of the RDA Toolkit. The RDA Steering Committee has not yet authorized the beta site for use in cataloging work. The beta site will become the authorized RDA Toolkit on December 15, 2020.