Charles University’s discovery service UKAŽ allows simultaneous searching of printed, digitized and electronic resources available at CU.
This means you can easily search for materials for your study needs or scientific work - books, articles, journals, theses, conference materials and more, all from a single place.
In addition to searching for information resources, UKAŽ allows, amongst other things, to:
- View and renew your loans
- Make a reservation (request) for a document currently unavailable in open stacks (loaned / in storage)
- Save searched records to Favorites
- Export document details to a citation manager or send them via e-mail
- Check the availability of an electronic journal or e-book in CU holdings