OpenAIRE is a network of open access repositories, archives and journals that support open policies. It goes beyond the traditional publications aggregator by interconnecting entities related to scholarly communication (publications, research data, funding, people, organizations, data sources) allowing users to navigate alongside a rich information space graph and provides a wide range of services, from deposition to statistics.
The OpenAIRE portal provides:
- Tools for publishing (depositing) EC funded publications;
- Efficient access to all European OA publications;
- Online support to researchers in depositing FP7 and ERC research publications;
- Support structures for repository managers to increase OA publishing;
- Information on Open Access policies and practices for individual researchers and research institutions.