TOXNET® (TOXicology Data NETwork) is a group of databases covering chemicals and drugs, diseases and the environment, environmental health, occupational safety and health, poisoning, risk assessment and regulations, and toxicology.
Use TOXNET to find:
- Specific chemicals, mixtures, and products
- Chemical nomenclature
- Chemicals that may be associated with a disease, condition or symptom
- Chemicals associated with consumer products, occupations, hobbies, and more
- Special toxic effects of chemicals in humans and/or animals
- Citations from the scientific literature
A mobile version of TOXNET is available.